Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so origonaly my mom wanted me to get diesel jeans......I said hells no to much $ and we went to the skate shop. got all this for bit less than $460

5 t shirts
4 pairs of jeans
2 belts
one pair shoes
one pair of boxers
one jacket
one sheep skin ( <3 it) inside hoodie

have about 1/2 what i want

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i pointed out 3 pairs of shoes i wanted to the guy....these were the only ones in 15 so the other got ordered

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
good Fashion is cheaper than that.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xWesXHimselfx said:
i will be school shopping at buckle.
i went to zumies

I thought about it but then I decided I didn't want to have my parents take out a second mortgage. But i love the stuff there.

128- where do i get nice stuff cheaper?

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
2ffu said:
i pointed out 3 pairs of shoes i wanted to the guy....these were the only ones in 15 so the other got ordered
**** dude, Me and you share the same handicap.

I also wear 14-15 in skate shoes... my nikes i got ordered though are 13. I hope they fit... they looked a lot bigger than my 14's i have.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
2ffu said:
i went to zumies

I thought about it but then I decided I didn't want to have my parents take out a second mortgage. But i love the stuff there.

Yeh... I usually just buy shirts from there... which is still high for 30 bucks a pop... but at least I dont buy my pants there :p those are like 80+ Ill stick with my Levis.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
2ffu said:
i went to zumies

I hit up the clearance rack at Aeropostale.. $2.99 for t-shirts.. 5.99 for jeans and polos.

Whenever I do get money I'll hit up Hollister. They aren't too expensive.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i've been interested in pumas....and i wear size 14 or 15 depending (since I have wide feet) And i'll get shirts at zumies occasionally if they have a deal like 2 for 25 or something like that. But for pants I shop at old navy, cuz they're cheap.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i've been there nick they have good stuff for next to nothing but it doesn't fit me.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
I got one aeropostale collar shirt... i really like it... but its the only one ive ever seen come out of there that i cared for... of course our aeropastle is prolly much smaller than any of yalls..

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Those pants look like they've been worn already. They're dirty and have holes in them. Man, I'd get my money back.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
We have a local discount store that proves what you're paying is robbery.

All name brand, expensive not even 6 months, now costing me 5.99 2.99 etc...

Then there is also non name brand (which is what I buy, its unlabeled, so I can pass it off as I wish..) which is even cheaper.

I walked out with 3 huge bags full for 20 dollars. Best damn looking clothes I've ever seen.

Then again, in this area, the population is rather homogenious, there is no real disparity in class or in interests.

So I could still dress like a redneck if so be it...but I don't.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
128shot said:
We have a local discount store that proves what you're paying is robbery.

All name brand, expensive not even 6 months, now costing me 5.99 2.99 etc...

Then there is also non name brand (which is what I buy, its unlabeled, so I can pass it off as I wish..) which is even cheaper.

I walked out with 3 huge bags full for 20 dollars. Best damn looking clothes I've ever seen.

Then again, in this area, the population is rather homogenious, there is no real disparity in class or in interests.

So I could still dress like a redneck if so be it...but I don't.
Shens.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts