Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i have a bunch of gear here up for sell but i am only going ot post my guns

First i have a 2003 bko bushmaster, it is in good condition except for the reg. gauge which was busted when a paintball hit it but no harm to the gun in shooting wise. there is nothing on thre gun except for the barrel so you will need to by a drop and botom line! i want to sell this for 75 obo i an negotiable.

i also have a 05 ion with q.e.v not installed,with that i will be giving a revy hopper! it is in good condition but the trigger snapped it is sort of like a half trigger but not all the way i am still able to walk it! it is a great gun it is tournament ready! thge rebound has been elimenated so i have it ready to go only shot about 5 cases through it! i want to sell that for like 200 with the revy and qev please email me at [email protected] or aim me at speciale911 or just pm me thanks!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Im interested in the BKO do you have any pics?? [email protected]

PS I prolly do 75 for the BKO and the revvy

·
Registered
19 Posts
trades? if so how about a 68 classic mag plus some cash
specs: 68 classic valve
polished pf left body
chrome omega rail
silver vl foregrip
black intelli w/ black evil grips
carbon fiber 14 in. barrel

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pballreptileman i will trade ya but which gun do you want pm me man, i love mags you might have just won me over!
and litemeup i will sell it for you to 75!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts