Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
what bps can you get on it? what does the trigger pull compare to?(ie: impulse, timmy, what kind of gun stock?)

im looking for a higher end electro and heard the b2k4 pds are nice but i want to know if they can hang with the big boys like matrices and timmies and shockers.

ps im interested

·
Banned
910 Posts
will you take trades

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
hey i'll buy it for $400 shipped, but u gotta send first. If u agree contact me at [email protected]. If u dont wanna send first then no thnk u

·
Registered
785 Posts
dhill0413 said:
stay out of his thread
I was just asking.. Why is a PbF Supporter this rude? All i asked was if he wanted a trade for a marker plus cash. You have no idea how much cash i'm gonna add... i coulda added 500, 400, 300, 200, 100. You had no idea? Did you care? NO! You cared about being rude and inconsiderate of my offer. And the worse part was, this isnt even your gun!!!!

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
NoDoz said:
I was just asking.. Why is a PbF Supporter this rude? All i asked was if he wanted a trade for a marker plus cash. You have no idea how much cash i'm gonna add... i coulda added 500, 400, 300, 200, 100. You had no idea? Did you care? NO! You cared about being rude and inconsiderate of my offer. And the worse part was, this isnt even your gun!!!!

well maybe you shoulda offered an amount then. this is my last post in this thread as i dont want to clutter BZ's thread with flamage but you own a tippmann. He doesnt want a tippmann and offering a tippmann for a b2k4 is pure bs. like i said before, stay out his thread.

oh and if i hurt your feelings, my apologies i didnt know you were e-sensitive.\ =(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.