Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did everyone pick up for dirt cheap?

I had to work, the only thing I wanted was a camera and a new LCD screen for my compy from best buy but both were gone by the time I got off.

-Wes.

·
12,110 Posts
Black Friday sucks. Retail stores suck.

Its all about soccer moms running around trying to buy buy buy because thats what christmas, and ultimately late fall and early winter are about.

I only buy electronics from the internet now.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I got my black Friday deals online cause I got screwed out of the in store deals. I picked up a 37" LG LCD tv and an Onkyo 7.1 surround sound setup. Should be here next week sometime.
My friend has an Onkyo system, it's real nice. You're going to like it.

I want to go out shopping next year, just so I can say I have done it.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
black friday is for faggy emo goth kids.. it's all about boxing day.
what, are you going to start espousing the benefits of bagged milk next?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Nyko Xbox 360 Charger pack - $10
300 DVD - $6.99
The Girl Next Door DVD - $3.99
4 pairs of Jensen 6.5 speakers - $7.50/pair

I didn't leave my house until like 2:30 this afternoon so a lot of **** was gone.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Well, seeing that I have a nice seasonal job at the Target near my house, I had to be there when we opened this morning at 6 AM. So I was there at 5:40 and I was very surprised- it was utter chaos, yes, with 90374 soccer moms (who all had taken the time to get in line super early and were all wearing full makeup at that) congesting the aisles. It was worst in electronics and toys (which is where I was, lucky me) but I didn't see anyone running, screaming, get trampled or catfighting. I actually had a lot of fun telling people we were out of stock of everything.

So basically I would love/not mind working retail on crazy sale days like today, but if not I would stay at home and hang out with friends. It's like you're snowed in unless you're crazy.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I had to be at work at 4 am. I work in he electronics dept at wal mart. It was a blast. I had to help break up a fight, almost got trampled, and had to deal with thousands of stupid people. My day was awesome. We did have some prett good deals. We had a 1080p hd polaroid 42" lcd tv for 798, a hp laptop for 388 that was regular 800, 32" lcd tv for 448, 2 gig flash drive for 12.88. All in all it was a fun but busy day. Made the time go by fast.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts