Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see the comercials on the black hawk down game? It looks like itl be pretty good. Ive always liked that show.

·
Professional Hobo
94 Posts
HaHa! *points* ya... it was a movie! But anyway iono... the delta force games just make me wanna throw something at somebody/something when I play them. On all of them I have played up to bhd the single player sucked and the only thing worth my time/money was that the multiplayer was pretty cool. Mabye this ones different though.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
MG_Baller said:
HaHa! *points* ya... it was a movie! But anyway iono... the delta force games just make me wanna throw something at somebody/something when I play them. On all of them I have played up to bhd the single player sucked and the only thing worth my time/money was that the multiplayer was pretty cool. Mabye this ones different though.
The campaign mode is a little easier, but honestly.... i dont ever play the campaign lol. Why would you want to when you can play the kick A** multiplayer? :naughty

·
Registered
264 Posts
Delta Force Black Hawk down was origanally a computer game that was based on the movie. It was sweet and one of the best games I have ever played. It will be out in stores for Xbox and PS2 July 28th. On Xbox live you can play with 50 players (25 vs 25) On Ps2 online you can play 32 (16 vs 16). For the computer the levels were big. I have played delta force black hawk down for Ps2 at toys r us and it is awsome. The graphics are awsome and this will be the best first person shooter ever made for the ps2 and second to halo2 for xbox.

·
Registered
967 Posts
lol ive played all the BHD and DF series and i love them

but they are definately not better than Socom II for the PS2

and btw do people really still play single player in games that have an online mode?

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
i OWN it for xbox. i bought it last night...

its alright, if u havnt played anything better....

its unorganized.... i mean its alright, but its lacking the communacation aspect. sure its better than the computer one because everyone has a head set, but there is a problem. for some reason u can hear EVERYONE in the game, meaning u can hear the other team talk. there is a button to talk so u just talk to your team, but then the people hearing it dosnt know if you are on the other team or not, because they dont know u are pressing the team chat button....

i still find myself going and playing the BF2 demo before playing this on my xbox.....

·
Registered
264 Posts
ya sorry for the good review, i had high hopes but when i bought it, it wasnt what I had been expecting. The graphics are better for ps2 then xbox which is pretty stupid in my opinion. I was playing this game for xbox on a 60 inch plasma HDTV and played the ps2 one on a like a 7 inch tv and ps2 one still looked better. The xbox graphics were sloppy and communication with the headset is hard and i had a hard time figuring it out. The game is pretty fun to play online though.

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Worst game i have ever played im thinking about posting this in the worst game thread. It got all of its hype from the 50 player in one room. Oh yay 50 players, this is the best game ever because 50 players in one room. Id rather play 8v8 ghost recon 2 any day.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
TheTruth3378 said:
Worst game i have ever played im thinking about posting this in the worst game thread. It got all of its hype from the 50 player in one room. Oh yay 50 players, this is the best game ever because 50 players in one room. Id rather play 8v8 ghost recon 2 any day.
50 players in one room!!?!?!!? wtf, 16 players in one room in halo is annoying enough. Ill give this one a try, but didnt really like the pc version.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts