Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering making my imagine all black. Do you guys think this would look all that good? If you guys have done this before some pics would be nice.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think those parts would be too hard to find, except maybe the internals, but I don't plan on doing that. If I get a drop that might be kinda difficult but whatever.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know, that's why I'm saying I wouldn't get them. That would just be a pointless migraine.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
So you'd just need
some black grips
a black ball detent, from another spyder
black volumizer, i think another spyder model had these
trigger?
black barrel
the air line would be silver, macroline comes in black

It would be differnt I guess. Might look pretty good.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Torch said:
a black ball detent, from another spyder
black volumizer, i think another spyder model had these
What are those? My trigger is chrome, that would probably be one of the last things I would want to upgrade. I am also planning on getting a 14" J&J Ceramic and a black macroline, possibly this weekend. The stock grips are also black.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
It might have actually just been paint. I can't recall where I saw it, and I looked at most every model on Kingman's site. Of course, their site also doesn't show the 05 Imagine in black at all.

Mav- The volumizer is the small black hollow tube under the barrel. The detent if the little plastic nub on the side of the body, below the feedneck. It may be black or silver.

·
Registered
400 Posts
how are u gunna paint it...this sounds cool and i was wonder i have the same color imagine as that one guy has the blue like color

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Braveheart, my gun is already black, so there is no need to paint it. I have been looking around to find some of those black volumizers but I really can't come across any.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Java edition guns have a black LPC. Ebay is a great source for black ones as well, got mine shipped $8.00. Get the Nylatron bolt too, looks great , its black, and its smoother than stock.Keep your eyes open and you will find one. All black Imagines look nice , now if I could only get that drop powder coated...

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That drop would be awesome if you got that powder coated.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't see the macro. All I see is hose twisted around to fit. But I think I see the black ball detent.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts