Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
maaan, DM5`s are wayyyy to hot. So nice, 9.8/10....a few ups and you`ll be higher than 10...if you got a custom anno or something original like that it would be amazing, but that really isn`t needed unless you really want to impress me. :naughty

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
forshizzle234 said:
wtf..

Nice gun 10/10 , How much did you pay ?
I paid 1249, and althought thats expensive, its still relatively cheap for a new gun.

chaoticprophecy said:
Secks. There isn't much ups you would need to do. They have a few mods out there but that is about it. Nice gun, hott 10/10.
I know there are mods, but it works fine, so I'm good for now with a stock dm6

Sittin_duk said:
I love DM6's. That's a really good fade for them too. I'd say...9.5/10.

Good luck with it though, I've heard some nasty stories about maintaining them.
oh noes!!1
I might have to lube the bolt, or if my eyes mess up, drive 20 miles to the DYE service building !!

thanks for the ratings guys

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
sexy....9.9/10

two of my teammates shoot DM6's and both of them have problems with their eyes everytime we play... so if your eyes start messing up,look into replacing them with the DM5 eyes, i have heard a lot of ppl suggest that

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would check the eye settings before you shoot alot of dm6s have broken eyes stock and chop like crazy
8.5/10 would go to a highest of 9 if you ptu a virtue board in it and and some type of high efficency bolt or elvove kit. I do not like dms and pms that much but I have to admit this one looks pretty cool

1 - 20 of 51 Posts