Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its an all black VSC with 14" barrel, 45 grip, and 10 round feed tube. Most of the lettering is worn off but the body is still in pretty good condition. A few nicks and scuffs from normal wear. The grip frame has scratches and dings, but those are covered by the grip. The grip is also tapped for what looks to be spyder dropforwards. It has an old-style feedblock, with 2 different sizes of sight mounts. Oh and its also got a black trigger shoe not shown in the pictures.

So here you go, the pics: If you want more or bigger pics just ask.

I mostly want trades for other guns but I'll set the price for $220 shipped.
For trades I really only want whole guns, don't really want electros, and no blowbacks.
Heres what I want, I might be able to add things like a black t-stock, red dot sight, and maybee a little cash.

Heres what I want:
-Nice mech autocockers. 2k or newer, no rightfeeds and no black ones unless they're really nice. I really want a blue or red one, with good upgrades. I can add accessories if it is an especially nice one.
-Palmers semis, I can add t-stock, Tasco 30mm red dot, and up to $50. I want some palmers lovin really bad, so if you have a blazer, stroker, or whatever, hit me up.
-Nice sheridans + cash. Not really interested in pgps. More looking at p-68, piranah LB's
-Any other nice guns you feel like I might be interested in.

Contact info:
Email - [email protected]
AIM - pero2633
MSN messanger - same as email.

A post or PM works just as a well.
If you need feedback just ask.

Thanks
-Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts