Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought it a few days ago. It's good enough to keep me off of this forum for 2 days straight. If you like strategy games, save up your Christmahanukwanzikawhatever money and get it. You most likely won't regret it.

·
Banned
393 Posts
What do you do? it looked like another age of empires/mythology

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dav0r said:
What do you do? it looked like another age of empires/mythology
It's similar to those, but more fast paced, and it gets VERY challenging towards the middle of the game and beyond.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I beat it a while ago. It kind of ruined it for me when i found out my comp wouldnt run the game on the highest settings, but i still played it through. My creature was pure evil, but only because i had him out stomping attacking armies the entire time, he was a saint within my own walls.

The creature seemed to play too small a role in the game compared to the first one. In this one he seemed more like a usefull tool to get you out of a tight situation. I had more than 50 hours logged into ONE player file on BW1, i ran through BW2 once and then put it down.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Both of them are really awesome, black and white 2 has a better interface with the creature. But black and white 1 is more creature oriented.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts