Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i got to do a project on them i got everything i need for my written report except arts and crafts

I need 2-3 sentences on each thing
Pottery
Basketry
Carving
Weaving
Painting

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1. Yeah i know i have to write like 10 sentences on all of it but i know nOTHING bout arts and crafts ive looked on google ask jeeves everything i can think of.

2. No read my top one

3. Shut up

4. Same as 3

5. Same as 3

6. Same as 3,4,5

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Dude i found these books on my homework at this wacky place, it was all quiet and stuff. I think its called the Library.. O_O

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
where i come from, kids like him get pelted with rocks until hes either horribly disfigured, or dead

you want a few sentences on indians?

they live in teepees and liked to wear loin cloths.

the end

now stope being a flaming little ***** and do your own work, last time i checked this was teh lounge, not the "do my homework for me" area

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chromekilla said:
where i come from, kids like him get pelted with rocks until hes either horribly disfigured, or dead

you want a few sentences on indians?

they live in teepees and liked to wear loin cloths.

the end

now stope being a flaming little ***** and do your own work, last time i checked this was teh lounge, not the "do my homework for me" area
And where i come from people like u get a love stomp on there face.

Now did i say do my homework?

No i asked if anyone knew anything bout those things about those indians.

·
Banned
794 Posts
ok

pottery- they loved to use fish feces to make there pots. When they finished making there pots, they would shove there babies in them and throw them in the river.

basketry- same as pottery, but instead of fish feces, they used pubic hair

carving- they used there abnormally long dicks, would sand down the tip(a.k.a mushroom cap) so it was all pointy, then carve pictures of richard simmons on the cave walls

weaving- they would rip off there male babies penises and use them for needles, they take there pubes/eye lashes and weave stuff with.

painting-they used there semen gun

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
I know all kinds of stuff about the blackfoot indians. Seriously, like, not being sarcastic.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Indians? with the red dot right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts