Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New: according to the news it was caused by a fire in manhaten....thats in new york so it originated from there...

Just posting to clear things up....it did not originate at the Mohawk power center...it was in nyc

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
who else is getting sick of hearing reporters say "We have concluded that this is not an act of terrorism, but an everyday power outage"?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
you people have to understand why it happened as a chain reaction. All of the plants run in a "circuit" type of system. If just one of them suddenly goes out, then the others have to shut down, or risk blowing up. There was no fire in manhattan, thats just a bunch of canadian media bull **** to cover up the rumors that it started in canada. we should get the 100% proof before we start posting "updates"

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
...because the Canadian media is... uhm... less reliable than the American media?

The constant 'this is not an act of terrorism' thing makes me suspect that it very well may be an act of terrorism. Or God. Or both.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The probs didnt originate from within NYC itself, teh electricity is imported so when they have probs everything jsut shuts down b/c last time they tried to keep it goin in some places .... and tahts when u have the major problems, when u try to keep it goin but then it dies

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
MovingTarget said:
Well i say war. Lets settle it! CANADA VS AMERICA 1v1 free for all RAWR!
wait 1v1 and its a free for all is it just my dumbo brain or is that a oxymoron or is it just not making sense [random]AHHHH THE WORLD IS AFTER ME make it stop wait no i like the world after me[/random]

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Paceley200099 said:
wait 1v1 and its a free for all is it just my dumbo brain or is that a oxymoron or is it just not making sense [random]AHHHH THE WORLD IS AFTER ME make it stop wait no i like the world after me[/random]
*Gets out of a white paddy-waggon with padded walls in the back, walks out with a straight jacket*
Let's go, son.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
who cares what happened, i have power now, so i don't care. i think its safe to say that blaming canada is a safe bet. canada, the source of americas problems: obecity, infltion, unemplyoment sars, it all comes from those mounty bastards!!!;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts