Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad just had another heart attack and I gotta live on my own for a good week or so. I'll be staying at my sister's house but just to sleep. Madre is out of town, good timing huh.

He had some pretty bad attacks about 8 years ago, and now they are coming back. He has no insurance but he just got some today I guess and he's covered. So thats good. HAh things are just pretty ****ty for me right now.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
my dad had a heart attack a couple weeks ago.... Still can't figure out why he is so freakin active and stuff.. He did it during softball

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's doing pretty good right now. Getting another surgery on monday and he vowed to quit smoking. He says he's already feeling better.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Barber said:
My dad died of a heart attack.
Awh that sucks bro. My dad had a severe one years ago and almost died from it. Scary ****.. what I don't get is this heart attack was moderate, but he had way more blockage than before. :?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
jwbehm said:
We knew you would come back
Your a douchebag, get the **** out.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Good to hear he is recovering now. Just stick by his side and help him with whatever he needs.

jwbehm, see you in september.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
NYY said:
Good to hear he is recovering now. Just stick by his side and help him with whatever he needs.

jwbehm, see you in september.
:tup

1 - 20 of 23 Posts