Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was at home depot, and in the checkout line they had this pills that were called like instant bleach. Basicly, u drop the pill into a gallon of water, and when the pill dissolved it turns into a gallon of bleach..

Now all we gotta do is ship the pills to ppl we hate and tell them it's candy :)

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Wow, that's crazy. Someone you don’t like would be like "Man, my head hurts, do you have any Advil?" and you would be all like "nah, but I have this wal-mart brand stuff, it works just as good". Then that person would proceed to take it, and then violently vomit.

·
not really named bob...
2,368 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
Wow, that's crazy. Someone you don’t like would be like "Man, my head hurts, do you have any Advil?" and you would be all like "nah, but I have this wal-mart brand stuff, it works just as good". Then that person would proceed to take it, and then violently die[/die].

that just seems like an ackward way to make bleach because then you have a gallon of bleach just lying around.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
Can't you mix somethin like ammonia and chlorine *pure forms* and cause a big explosion? I know it was Chlorine and somethin........big boom....
Hey xxxfirexxx... they don't race mustangs in nascar...

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
Can't you mix somethin like ammonia and chlorine *pure forms* and cause a big explosion? I know it was Chlorine and somethin........big boom....
It’s chlorine and alcohol that will make a "big boom" as you say.

·
12,110 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
Theres a video of it on Ebaums World. Like it blew in his hand after he shook the bottle.
That could've been just a pressure explosion, not a reactive firey ow that burned explosion.

Take a chlorine tablet for a pool, and crunch it up into small pieces so it fits in a soda bottle. Put on gas mask. Pour in ammonia. Close cap. Throw at emos.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
pure sodium and water.

biggest boom you'll ever see in your pathetic lives. unless you're joining the military.

i beg to differ. feed me beans and chilli.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
draino and aluminum foil make hydrogen gas..therefore all you gotta do is capture that gas ins a baloon, stick a fusee in it and tie it up....instant air bomb (cuz hydrogen gas is lighter than air)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
^ it is. that stuff works too.

we watched a vid in chem class of this dude throwin sodium into water. funny stuff. it'd shoot peices so far into the air that you'd get random explosions every 10 seconds.

i need to try the chlorine and alchohol. will that work with chlorine bleach? or does it have to be pure chlorine?

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I'm saying the drain cleaner is based on lye or some other strong base. Acid would tend to attack the pipes more.

Dry ice and water in a bottle will also make the pressure build enough for it to explode.

Fire, you might be thinking of using the chlorine as an oxidizer to ignite something else. I don't see it causing an explosion with common materials any other way.

Edit- That one was covered. My bad. Bleach might work, probably not. I'd go with the tablets for a swimming pool.

I favor Water and calcium carbide over liquidplumbr and tinfoil.
I used to have a little cannon that ran on the carbide and water. The materials are safer and the gas formed is acetylene, just as good if not better than plain hydrogen.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
dry ice isnt very fun, it's just kind of a giddy explosion.

take 1/3-1/2 of a chlorine tablet and a tablespoon of alcohol and put it in a 20 oz bottle. it's a giddy explosion too, but that's the best proportion of alcohol to chlorine to container that i've found, and i've done it a lot.

but bleach pills... wow. that's just a whole new way to bust out some suicide

1 - 20 of 43 Posts