Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
blockbuster sucks i hate them i go and get GTA: san andreas and the ***** doesnt even work. the games a week old wtf. if somone tells them it doesnt work they should through it away or test it not put it on the shelf so someone else can get pissed at them.im so pissed right now

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
some of my friends have, they said they played it for 2 hours the first day they got it and got bored of it.. try going back to blockbuster? :p

·
12,110 Posts
Always take the game out, and inspect it. Make sure its the right game, adn make sure theres no big scratches.

·
12,110 Posts
empire 4 life said:
Yup not really that many good games (besides a few) that are on ps2 that you cant get on Xbox.
SOCOM 2, SOCOM 1, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Ace Combat 04, Ace Combat 05.

Xbox has got Halo 2 (which I personally don't like. I like a more tactical game as opposed to run aroudn with space phasers going 90mph through a hospitol zone while being chased by ninjas on fire.)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Alpha said:
SOCOM 2, SOCOM 1, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Ace Combat 04, Ace Combat 05.

Xbox has got Halo 2 (which I personally don't like. I like a more tactical game as opposed to run aroudn with space phasers going 90mph through a hospitol zone while being chased by ninjas on fire.)
its also got Halo 1, and Greg hastings tourney paintball. Also **** you for bashing halo and saying that it takes no tactical skill. Or as much skill as it take to run around with space phasers in a hospital zone.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
ah come on, xbox isn't the best. PS2 is where its at game wise. Anyways, blockbuster sucks they have crappy movies, and well, half the store is just movies u can buy. I dont want to buy i want to rent the thing.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Eh? My copy works. But I downloaded mine. Maybe you should chip your ps2. it cost $10-$20 for a chip and then u get all ames free online. What else can you ask for?

·
Registered
986 Posts
someone prolly bought san andreas got pissed at the game and rented it from blockbuster and switched thier broken one with a good one. mine friend ruined my madden and i told him to buy me a new one so he just switched them out at blockbuster.

·
12,110 Posts
I'm not sayign Halo doesn't tkae any skill.. But I'd much rather play a game like SOCOM 2 where I can pick off a terrorist 5 feet away from me with a Mark 23 SD and in the lobby hearing him say "WTF NightHawk where were you?"

Thats not sayign you can't be stealthy in Halo. I just like a more realistic game, thats all.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Alpha said:
I'm not sayign Halo doesn't tkae any skill.. But I'd much rather play a game like SOCOM 2 where I can pick off a terrorist 5 feet away from me with a Mark 23 SD and in the lobby hearing him say "WTF NightHawk where were you?"

Thats not sayign you can't be stealthy in Halo. I just like a more realistic game, thats all.
Now I got ya. Sorry for snapping on you I'm just sick of people bashing halo 2 and all that about how its overhyped and all. You wer just my boiling point.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts