Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post blonde jokes that you know of and think are funny :p

what did the blonde say when she opened the box of cheerios?
o look doughnut seeds!

What do you get when you run over a blond..?
TEN POINTS!!!!

A blonde finds herself in serious trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in dire financial straits. She's so desperate that she decides to ask God for help.

She begins to pray... "God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the lottery."

Lottery night comes, and somebody else wins.

She again prays... "God, please let me win the lottery! I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well."

Lottery night comes and she still has no luck.

Once again, she prays... "My god, why have you forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, and my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask you for help, and I've always been a good servant to you. PLEASE let me win the lottery just this one time so I can get my life back in order."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open.

The blonde is overwhelmed by the voice of god, after a few moments passed he said;.. "work with me on this.. buy a friggen ticket first."

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How do you kill a blond...?

Three women are about to be executed by gunfire. One's a brunette, one's a redhead, and one's a blonde.

The guard brings the brunette forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.

She says no and the executioner shouts, "Ready!...Aim!..."

Suddenly the brunette yells, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around. She escapes.

The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.

She say no and the executioner shouts, "Ready!...Aim!..."

Suddenly the redhead yells, "TORNADO!!!"

Everyone is startled and looks around. She escapes.

By now the blonde has it all figured out.

The guard brings her forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.

She says no and the executioner shouts, Ready!...Aim!..."

...and the blonde yells, "FIRE!!!"

What do you do when a blond throws you a gernade?
Pull the pin and throw it back.

Two blonds are going for a walk in the forest, theyve decided to go camping this weekend.
after a nice day of hiking, one blonde says to the other, what kind of tracks are those? I cant understand what kind of animal would leave those...
they argue over whether or not its a wolf or a bear, then the train hit them...

How does a blonde kill a bird?
She throws it off a cliff

How does a blonde kill a fish?
Drowns it

What do you call several blonde lined up in a row?
Wind tunnel

all for now ....:p ok if your gonna flame, then go ahead and do it, i can prolly guarentee at least a few people will but hey, if your gonna flame go to a diff forum. HaVe FuN oN ThIs FoRuM! *If i/anyone here offends a blonde in any way...sorry but your all just hilarious!*

·
Registered
375 Posts
One night, A blonde a brunette and a redhead just robbed a bank and run to the country area to hide. They come across a market, and decide to hide there. They hear the cops coming, so the brunette hides in a dog kennel, the redhead hides in a cat kennel, and the blonde hides in a sack of potatoes. When the cops come in to search the go to the dog kennel and the brunette says "Woof! Woof!", they move on and go to the cat kennel and the redhead says "Meow Meow!" they dont notice her , and then they go to the sack of potatoes, and the blonde says "Potato! Potato!"

·
Registered
104 Posts
wut do a blonde and a turtle have in common? When their on their back their screwed.

What do you call a blonde standing on her head?
A brunette with bad breath

Why did the 3 blondes jump off the building?
They wanted to see if their maxi-pads really had wings

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
a brunette, a blond, and a red head get arrested. the cops say they can bring one thing of their choice with them. the brunette goes and gets a deck of cards. they ask "why are you bringing those?" and the brunette goes "i can play all defferent types of gams with them". the red head gets a cd player and they ask "why did you bring that" and she says "listening to music can entartain me for days" so the blonde goes and gets a box of tampons. the others look at her and ask her "
why are you bringing tampons" and she goes "according to the back of the box with these i can ride bikes, climb mountains, ride horses, go running....

·
Registered
194 Posts
what does a blond do when she wakes up ?
goes home
what does the blonds right knee say to the left one ?
nothing, they've never come in contact with eachother
what is a blond with pigtails ?
a BJ with handles
thats all i got fo now

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
theres a 100 dollar bill laying on the ground. theres a smart blonde, a dumb blonde, santa claus, and the easter bunny all standing around it. which one picks it up?

the dumb blonde because none of the others exist.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
a blonde put money into a pop machine, pushed the button and a pop came out she kept doingt it. then a guy came up to her and said what are you doing? and the blonde said IM WINNING IM WINNING!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol impy2k3's were sick but funny. this ones sick too. not for under 14. not like i really care tho. ok so theres a blonde, a brunette and a redhead in an elevator. the brunette walks to the back wall and looks at something closely. then she says, 'is that cum?' and the redhead goes over and smells it and goes, 'i think it is!' and the blond walks up, licks it and declares, 'noone on our floor!'. thank you, thank you, good night!

·
HRD
2,925 Posts
A blonde walks into a store and asks to buy a tv. The man says no I dont sell to blondes. So the blonde dyes her hair red and comes in the next day and asks to buy the tv. The man says no I dont sell to blondes. The next day the blonde comes in the store with brown hair and asks to buy the tv and the man says no I dont sell to blonde. So the blonde says how did you know it was me and that I was a blond Ive had three different hair colors. The man smirks at her and says thats not a tv.... thats a microwave.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol thats awesome chronic, :) good times great jokes everyone

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
these blondes are in a bar...celebrating...there at a table with beers in each of there hands. After awhile of the blondes cheering with the yelling of "60 days!!" a man walk over and asks wat they are cheering for. One of the blondes proudly states: "We just put a puzzle together in 60 days when the label on the box says 3+ years!!"

·
Registered
152 Posts
a guy asks his blonde girlfriend to give him a BJ, and she says, I can't my hairdryers at home

·
Registered
22 Posts
wats a blonde's idea of safe sex?......lock the car door.
y are blondes like railroad tracks?......cause their laid all over the country.

lol

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
theres a brunette, a firecrotch, and a blond walking through the woods in the jungle. out of nowhere some savage indian dudes grab them and take them prisoner in their village. the chief goes to them and says go into the jungle and bring back fruits, and we will consider releasing you.

so first the brunette comes back, and she has 2 apples. the chief says "you must shove both those apples up your butt without laughing, and we will free you." shes workin on the second apple when she just cant take it anymore and starts laughing. the tribe eats her.

next the redhead comes back with 9 grapes. big chief say she must do the same thing. she easily pops them in one by one, until on the last one she looks up and starts laughing hysterically. they kill her and eat her.

in heaven, the brunette goes to the redhead and asks why she laughed- she was soooo close. the redhead replied "i was doing fine, then i saw the blond coming back with a pineapple"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts