Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
No...Blondes that dye their hair brunette...Thats hawt-t-t-t-t-t-t-t...They make me feel like fire,hawt hawt hawt.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
ability in the sack>hair color
lights are off anyway.

a better debate would be long hair short hair. you feel it.

Im all for hot girls and they come in every hair color. just find the right one. Im always attracted to a brunet(with the same looks as a the next mentioned blonde) where blondes often come off as dumbasses to me.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
DYNASTYfan07 said:
brunette > blondes

put it this way, Carmen Electra or Paris Hilton?
thats unfair, paris is ugly and too damn skinny. it'd be fairer to compare the olsen twins thumup:

·
Registered
728 Posts
I used to really like longer hair not to long but long enough. then recently my fiance got hers cut short and I actually like it more it shows more of her face and really shows off things. She is black haired but ASIAN can't beat asian. lol

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
ability in the sack>hair color
lights are off anyway.

a better debate would be long hair short hair. you feel it.

Im all for hot girls and they come in every hair color. just find the right one. Im always attracted to a brunet(with the same looks as a the next mentioned blonde) where blondes often come off as dumbasses to me.
exactly. Its all good to me. As long as she's hot and can work that body.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
I'd prefer a girl with brunette hair with highlights. But I don't care as long as they have a nice rack and ass. If they suck in the sack, find a new one. Long hair is a + for me. only on there head, no were elts...

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
shoulder length or just below for me. i like blondes, but usually their either too damn stupid, or book smart but gullible as hell. burnettes are awesome too, same as above, but they're usually much much smarter. and red heads are evil. all of them.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
bobide said:
red heads could easily destroy a room of blondes. Blondes are everywhere, and so many are f-ing retarted.
amen. a hot red head can pwn anybody.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts