Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any of them walking around yo school? Which ways is the crips the east...right? so they where there hat to the side which way?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
You mean to tell me, out of the hundred's of sperm.... You were the fastest? lol j/k

But i seriously have no idea what you just said...

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Meh, the Crips and Bloods would piss their panties if they saw some of the **** that goes on in my town. Last week 3 vietnamese frosh were arrested in school for homocide, which has become quite a regular occurrence.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
I saw some Grafitti on my Desk just last hour.

It said:

Crips
&
Bloods
LIFE!

I wrote back:

It's one or the other, dumb****

I don't have many Gangs at my school, just preps
Which prep gang do you belong to? The red scarfs or the blue pullovers?

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Meh just really depends.. A lot of KCMO is nicer than KCKS but theres a pretty bad part of KCMO. Everyday theres about 40 murders/rapes and most of them are on the news, pretty bad and I'm about 30-60 miles from it yipee.

·
Banned
393 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
Which prep gang do you belong to? The red scarfs or the blue pullovers?
Yo ***** you ****ing with the blue pullovers! Ill kill you! ill ****ing stab you! get my gang, take out my 9, bust a cap!

:dodgy:

·
Registered
70 Posts
toXic said:
You mean to tell me, out of the hundred's of sperm.... You were the fastest? lol j/k

But i seriously have no idea what you just said...
Haha my Health teacher at school keeps stressing that we were the strongest out of the bunch and we made it to the egg first and we should make the most out of our lives...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts