Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever do it? I just did it for my first time today (just turned 16 a couple months ago) and I thought it was very rewarding, although I should have eaten lunch before I did it though, maybe a little too close to passing out.

Any others?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They just changed it here to 16 with parents consent, and yeah you can sell your plasma here for 50$, reguardless of what type. I love Iowa.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
lol, i donated a few weeks ago. 17 is the age here. But yea, i plan on making a living selling my blood/plasma and my sperm. :rofl

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
if you have had piercings or tatoos within a year you cant give blood so that counts me out till about this time next year

this girl in my human anotomy class gave blood and didnt eat before giving blood and passed out but i caught her before her head hit the floor

·
Registered
917 Posts
*SHOCKER* said:
im O- and i get paid like $100 for every bottle of sumthing like that thumup: O- can give to anybody and recieve from anybody
I am also O-. They can give to everyone, but they can only recieve from themselves. I didn't get paid a thing when I donated... it was for a missionary, though, so I know it's going to the needy who couldn't afford it if he had to pay.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Spudchucker said:
i can't donate my blood because the donors will get high :(
about a year and a half ago i donated blood when i wasnt clean. it doesnt matter as long as you havnt done anything that would leave trackmarks on your arms.

·
Registered
343 Posts
well im just saying i donated when i smoked every day and they wanted me to come back in and donate. so if anything, i was doing the people that got it a favor in my opinion.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Donated a couple weeks ago, and yes it does feel quite rewarding.

I'm A-positive, just got my doner card in the mail this week.

And how is it that type O blood is the rarest, and 3/4 of the people that have posted so far seem to have O blood....

Ohh, and dont even consider sperm donations, the thing for it is so strict it's not even funny. Like up to 2 weeks prior to "donating" you cant have had sex, had sex with your hand, smoke, drink, be a rodeo clow, and play soccer in brazil. It's a huge laundry list of stuff.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts