Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if you got comedy central, keep your eyes open, you gotta see this. its got jeff foxworthy, that one guy "here's your sign", larry the cable guy and some other dude. its like 2 hours long and funnier than a trian wreck full of bowling balls.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I laughed so hard during that...not to mention Jim Bruer hardcore was on either the day before or like an hour before...I was happy...good stuff. I like the one guy from Texas' thing about the bouncers and how when they're not bouncin, they're thinkin about bouncin....good stuff. Then Foxworthy..."If you think fast food is hitting a deer at 65 mph...you might be a redneck. If someone tells you you have somethin in yer teeth and you take them out to look....you might be a redneck."

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
i saw larry the cable guy in chicago. it was amazing. he is amazing and touching. get er done is right.

·
Registered
885 Posts
hahaha^^^funny...mustve missed that one. yeah it was funny...plus i can identify with these people cause i live in a town with so many rifle toting hicks (same with every town within..oh say 200 MILES!). im not really considered a hick here...but i probably am somewhere like california or florida.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts