* Speakerphone
* Voice Dialing
* TTY Compatible
* Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3
For details on Hearing Aid Compatibility, select this link
* Color Screen
* E-mail and Internet Access
* Removable Memory Slot - TransFlash/Micro
* Meets FCC SAR limit. Manufacturer's highest FCC reported SAR 1.47 at ear, 0.61 on body. Actual SAR may vary.

it was bolded too thumup:

and if you want to connect it to computer which im pretty sure you can just make sure your comp has a bluetooth adapter

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jayoxd said:
just see if its bluetooth capable it shoul dsay

and i looked

* All Digital Phone
* V CAST Music - Demo
* Camera Resolution 1.3M Pixel with Flash
* Bluetooth® Capable*
* Speakerphone
* Voice Dialing
* TTY Compatible
* Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3
For details on Hearing Aid Compatibility, select this link
* Color Screen
* E-mail and Internet Access
* Removable Memory Slot - TransFlash/Micro
* Meets FCC SAR limit. Manufacturer's highest FCC reported SAR 1.47 at ear, 0.61 on body. Actual SAR may vary.

it was bolded too thumup:

and if you want to connect it to computer which im pretty sure you can just make sure your comp has a bluetooth adapter

No, duh, I knew it was bluetooth capable. I've used it a few times with some friends phones.

I just wanted to know how I could bluetooth with my comp.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no need to cuss, man. I didn't even know what a Bluetooth adapter was, I was thinking more along the lines of maybe I could DL a program somewhere or something. No need to cuss.

·
Registered
588 Posts
well its cool. If you think about it though, bluetooth is a form of wireless networking so if your computer does not have bluetooth capabilities then how could it be done with only software? You can find wireless bluetooth adapters pretty cheap online. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16833130023
this one has good reviews and is very inexpensive. As for software, im not sure what you need for it to work with a verizon phone. I heard that verizon will sometimes make it so you cant transfer stuff but im not sure about that.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
CGras90 said:
I heard that verizon will sometimes make it so you cant transfer stuff but im not sure about that.
tis true they do that some times. One of my brothers had to "hack" his phone needed the usb cable and some software i think and my other brother didnt have to do anything to his.

·
Registered
588 Posts
actually now that i think about it, i just read an article about hacking a verizon razr to allow transfering in a PC magazine. hmm ill go find that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts