Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to upgrade my board and while browsing around ansgear for virtue board I heard so much about I saw the hater board which after some research looks to be a good board as well. Does anyone have any experience with the hater or virtue board and could recommend one of the 2.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone used more then one of the boards and can recommend one over the other. Im liking the tadao right now because it seems to have a lot more customization options overall. Was also looking at the seventh element because it lot cheaper then all the other boards at 34 dollars and seems to have pretty much all the functions of the other boards.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
I have used all 3 in different markers. Have Virtues in one of my Quests and my Shocker, have Tadao in my PM8 and Marq, had a Hater in an old Shocker. They're all 3 good boards, but the limited lifetime warranty of the Tadao and Virtue make them more desirable. I prefer Tadao simply because I prefer the programming of them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know with the virtue you have to buy a UL frame adapter and I saw it for sale. Does the tadao require that you have a adapter for the UL frame as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts