Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can easily cap my Imagine (13 bps). I need something faster and I don't want a new gun, just upgrades. I was looking at the T-Board, eyes are hard to install and eye covers are ugly. Then I was thinking maybe I need to use electrical tape to cover the wires? But then I could save up or search around and buy trigger frames. Like the Rocking trigger, or there's this one at my proshop....but i'm not sure if its fast, so i'll call tomorrow and see. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
u can run the t-board w/out eyes. Just use a halo and make sure u don't get a super light switch. Also put a slightly higher debounce setting on there to make sure u don't out pace the halo (doubtful)

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
that frame is just as fast as a t-board. The double switches don't do anything better then 1 switch. when u pull w/ 1 finger, u hit top switch=1shot, u pull w/ bottom finger hit bottom switch=1shot. Same thing as any other gun, it's sorta a gimich imo. I dont think it can take eyes.

Ur reloader would be WAY to slow.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm gunna have to wait till summer till I can get my hands on a Rocking Trigger (Price will drop too), and i'll be able to get a decent Halo or Evolution. For now i'll just get my Shocktech bolt and new feedneck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts