1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
That is Sexy. I think im going to have to buy a Rotor now. 8.2358/10

·
Registered
58 Posts
Efficiency kit?????? How can you give it an 11 if you don't even know the ups...
all closer come with a efficiency kit installed and it not stock the color kit that comes stock is black not red

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn, thats a heckuva sexy marker, but kaz makes a point. 9/10 cuz it's stock.
It is stock, and it is the stock barrel, but the gun has not even seen a paintball field yet. Closers do come with a profiency kit, pillow bolt, and tadao board, so there is not much to upgrade other than the on off, and barrel. I have already ordered a cam drive, and have a freak barrel that I am going to send off to be annoed.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ehh, 4/10

color kit is all you have done?

not even a barrel?

im sure it preforms great, i just dont like the shape of it, remindes me too much of a BOB ion
You are just jealous. I guess trashing other peoples guns makes you feel better, and if it does then I am glad my gun brought some joy into your petty little life. Have a nice day.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
You are just jealous. I guess trashing other peoples guns makes you feel better, and if it does then I am glad my gun brought some joy into your petty little life. Have a nice day.
not really, if there was no color kit it would get a 1/10 from me, because then its a factory marker, nothing that makes it your marker

theres a reason I havnt put my dm6 up here, i dont think its far enoufgh from stock (the cocker may make an apperance, as soon as the computer gets fixed) and even though i know a lot of people would give it good scores i dont think there is enoufgh on it to make it something special yet

so my question is why should i give you some perfect score when all you have done is lay down the money for it? all that means is you have a good job, and last i checked im not rating your income

and what the hell man? all i said is "I dont like it" not "its horrid" or "what a dumb marker" i was stating my opinion, i even said im sure it preforms great but you glazed over that and think im thrashing it since i didnt give it some perfect score?

grow up, dont put a marker in the "rate my marker" section unless you can handel the good ratings as well as the bad ones

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not really, if there was no color kit it would get a 1/10 from me, because then its a factory marker, nothing that makes it your marker

theres a reason I havnt put my dm6 up here, i dont think its far enoufgh from stock (the cocker may make an apperance, as soon as the computer gets fixed) and even though i know a lot of people would give it good scores i dont think there is enoufgh on it to make it something special yet

so my question is why should i give you some perfect score when all you have done is lay down the money for it? all that means is you have a good job, and last i checked im not rating your income

and what the hell man? all i said is "I dont like it" not "its horrid" or "what a dumb marker" i was stating my opinion, i even said im sure it preforms great but you glazed over that and think im thrashing it since i didnt give it some perfect score?

grow up, dont put a marker in the "rate my marker" section unless you can handel the good ratings as well as the bad ones

You have no clue what my income is, and this thread is not about what upgrades it has. I posted the pic because it looks good. If I wanted you to rate my gun on upgrades I would have posted what upgrades it had. Since when do upgrades make the marker any ways? Once again have a nice day. And thanks for your opinion.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
mmm well i didn't know that. My bad.

No barrel an other stuff though as well.

8/10
You probably didn't know that because Closers originally came with the standard engine and the same Frenzy board as the rest of the Marq line. It wasn't until Bob discontinued the Marq 6 and Marq 7 that they changed the Closer to the Closer EXP that Tadao and Proficiency came stock.

That said, 5/10 for me. I'm not big on the Vampire scheme, and I think the Closer trigger is a downgrade from the regular Marq trigger.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
You have no clue what my income is, and this thread is not about what upgrades it has. I posted the pic because it looks good. If I wanted you to rate my gun on upgrades I would have posted what upgrades it had. Since when do upgrades make the marker any ways? Once again have a nice day. And thanks for your opinion.
next time then ask for ratings on looks alone, if thats what you want then ill say 7/10

i do like that you shaved the neck on the rotor, makes it match up to the marker better, i really dont like the barrel though, it looks too much like it just blends into the marker, there is no seperation and the only markers that have an intagrated barrel are the cheap plastic pumps from wal-mart, im not a huge fan of the grips, while they do look better than something flat black, they just have too much going on, too many lines when the rest of the marker has a few distinct lines, id go with a different tank cover, A) i have one of those NXes and they really dont do much to protect your tank and B) from a looks standpoint, it just looks like it doesnt match the rest of the setup, i think a red trigger would really look nice though if your looking for something else

that said it does flow together alright, but once again i cant help looking at it and almost seeing a BOB ion

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
next time then ask for ratings on looks alone, if thats what you want then ill say 7/10

i do like that you shaved the neck on the rotor, makes it match up to the marker better, i really dont like the barrel though, it looks too much like it just blends into the marker, there is no seperation and the only markers that have an intagrated barrel are the cheap plastic pumps from wal-mart, im not a huge fan of the grips, while they do look better than something flat black, they just have too much going on, too many lines when the rest of the marker has a few distinct lines, id go with a different tank cover, A) i have one of those NXes and they really dont do much to protect your tank and B) from a looks standpoint, it just looks like it doesnt match the rest of the setup, i think a red trigger would really look nice though if your looking for something else

that said it does flow together alright, but once again i cant help looking at it and almost seeing a BOB ion
I agree about the barrel, needing to be a different color that is. I also want to change the trigger to the red blade that comes on the rapper. And the hopper has not been shaved at all. That rotor is straight out of the box. It just sits really low in the feed neck.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts