Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody like Bob Marley songs? I figure not since most of the people on here are young. But my mom got me into his songs and right now I'm listening to 'crazy baldheads' the track. I'm addicted to these songs. Anybody else heard or like his songs?

·
Registered
895 Posts
I listen to Bob Marley when I'm doing homework or studying. (I have no f***ing clue why, It justs helps me). Then I listen to classical music when Im about to go to bed. The rest of the time however, I listen to metal. (Wierd combination, I know).

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great

Great songs aren't they? I've got a cd, I want more though. Sometimes my own MOM blasts the song in the house. lol

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Favorite songs anybody?

Mine is: Iron Lion Zion

I LOVE THAT SONG! I'm listening to it right now. Well it just ended. :(

I found out that he died of cancer. But the thing is that the cancer started in his toe. But since he's rastafarian (I think I spelled it right) he doesn't believe in medicine or something like that. So anyway instead of having his toe cut off he died cuz the cancer spread. =(

Meh... He was really good at hitting certain subjects on the head didn't he?

EDIT: Now I'm depressed...

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, they are cool. But one question, "What does Jah mean?"

Cuz he's always like, "Tell Jah jah why."

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i highly suggest smoking about 2 bowl or a nice sized blunt, then listening to bob marley and the musical youth - pass the dutchie on the left hand side

you just kidna sway back and forth and you just become one with the music, is so great

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I heard Jammin today. Nice song. I like Zion better.
"I'm gonna be iron, as lion, in zion!!"
I love that line. :)

Marley is my favorite all time.

Crazy baldheads. And I got a new Bob marley cd today!! YAY!! :yum

1 - 20 of 23 Posts