Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get my bolt out and battery out. I unscrewed the long screw thing and back plate off. I couldn't the battery out, how do I take it out w/o screwing everything up? Also the bolt is a problem, I'm going to get Slick Honey, can I buy it from somebody or something.

·
1,751 Posts
uhhh..hit it against your hand upside down...or gram some tweezers or something...not easy to screw something up from that area of the gun

·
Registered
62 Posts
serisoly bro, if you dont even know how to take your bolt out you really need to go back to something less comoplicated. what color is the back plug? if its black you can get it out by turning it counter clockwise with an allen key.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
who cares about slick honey, get some matrix muck for ur gun

and to get the battery out, just grab some tweesers or needle nose plyers and grab the small metal flap on the back of the battery, or shoot the gun w/ the breech and back plate up while tiltting it backa nd it should come out.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bro, last night I got the bolt out and lubed it all up and put it back in, not difficult I just didn't read the stickies on PBN. The battery has a spacer in it which is very tight. I don't want to damage it, just to know how to get the battery out when I need to change it.

Oh and guys, how do I know when I need to change the battery?

·
1,751 Posts
basicly whenever your gun has any problems at all...change the battery. Low battery causes tons of things to go wrong on trixes..just make sure to keep it fresh...change every few cases and you wont have to worry about it running low

1 - 9 of 9 Posts