Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the bolt on my imagine does not return and recock itself neither does the striker hit hard enough to get enough air for the ball to leave the barrel.
what is wrong?
tried both co2 and hpa
i have a spring kit and have tried new springs

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right after i found the problem, i clean and oil it every two times i go paintballing it is not dirty and all the o rings are there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the marker is definitely aired up, when i fire it it sounds like it fires but when the striker hits the valve (or whatever its called) it kinda bounces or reverberates against it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
after i put the new o ring in the gun, it fired correctly once and then returned to doing what it did before.

i did not jam the bolt system in after i replaced the ring, i opened up the grip in case you were wondering.

any ideas?

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
could be your spring, too little tention and it will not have enough forward push to release enough air to re-cock itself. on the other side if there is too much spring tention it may not be able to overcome the spring on its way back

other than that it could also be something in the valve. if you have another spring try that, try playing with your velocity adjustment to see if that makes a difference

1 - 13 of 13 Posts