Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys well ive been lookin all around the web tryin to solve me problem...i have an smart parts ion with the virtue board and eyes. the problem is wheni shoot me gun with the hopper on it i cant shoot faster then 4bps. it shoots great without the hopper on it. i look at the bolt well shooting and i notice that the bolts doesnt go all the way back when i shoot fast so the balls doesnt goin in the chamber. i tried new batterys, cleaning the gun, lubing it, resetting the board.. all the o rings look good..i really dnt no what to do next..

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
Lower you rate of fire on the board, and check your orings for any nicks or dirt that has worked its way in. If every thing is good and fresh lub isn put on ad your still having problems try this:

Set the ROF to 15 bps and then adjust the dwell till it does not fully cycle, take that setting and add 5ms to it. then adjust your ROF till it is set where you want it. also double ceck that your reg setting is about 125 to 150 psi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i check the psi and its good.. i change the ROF to 15 pbs and drop the dwell...but it still does the same thing.i can shoot oki but when i start tryin to shoot fast it shoots blanks. its cause the bolt doesnt retract all the way..my question is why does the bolt fire when there is no ball in the chamber....can it be the eyes. how can i make the bolt move faster to the back postion???can my eyes be mess up?? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so mad at my gun!!!!!! i have everything everybody else have on there ions that shoot 32bps why the @#$% doesnt mine do the same....can someone plz help me!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
just calm down; getting angry is the first reaction but it won't help anything, that's for certain.

yes the eyes could be broken if it's firing without a ball in the chamber. I don't remember how the ion ye work, but it could be that they're simply turned off. could also be a flaky connection tot he board or a broken wire.

If you look down the feedneck when it's aired up, is the bolt sitting in the breach?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts