Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
The only issue with L7 bolts, IMO, is that they turn your marker into an unbalanced spool valve, and require INSANELY good tuning to get proper efficiency. If you REALLY like teching markers, L7 is a great bolt. If not, you're more likely to wind up with a marker that shoots worse and gets worse efficiency with a L7.

There's a reason you rarely see aftermarket bolts in Matrices. Dye did their work and there aren't any the RELIABLY increase performance without a lot of work. My DM5 has an orange sam bolt, which is really nice since it's the same design as stock but a bit lighter, but only has it because the stock was damaged and it REQUIRED a replacement. And if the stock is damaged is the only time I'll recommend an aftermarket bolt for any newer than the Gen-E matrix style (which is the same as the so-called DM3)(those there WERE great aftermarket bolts for)

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Same orings. Doesn't reduce kick that I can tell. Looks really hot when you take it out though all carbon fibre sexiness though. Unfortunately, I don't have an oring kit for the DM5 and the freaking oring that's bad on mine is a size that isn't used in any of the oring kits that I have...so it leaks non-stop right now. :D

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
ok, ill keep that in mind, i am kinda a carbon fiber whore. but the cocker is more fun to work on right now, even though i do have a slight leak with the 6 that i can not for the life of me plug up, its the elbow on the reg, i think it was martix that suggested black elbows so i got some and now it seems nomatter what i do i have a tiny leak from the reg's elbow (very very small leak) and its just annoying

1 - 6 of 6 Posts