Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yeah
had a bomb threat today

im sitting there 4th period, tired but ready for a nice long period of playing games on the internet when the dickbag princapal comes on and says everyone can go home. im thinking yeah,, w00t go home at 1030
well i get to the hall and everyone is freaking out
so i got most of the way out and i find out theres been a bomb threat
people were crying and freaking out, i just walked calmly to my gfs car and went home
but then i live like 2 blocks from the high school and i drove by a few times, what can i say i like to know whats going on, and theres a K-9 unit there and pleny of cops. some ppl say they found a bomb but nothing offical yet

but yeah im just saying this to say my day kick all of yours asses
i sat around and did nothign
got my HPA tank
and then played video games
oh and no school on monday bc of this

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
your dad kicked my dad's ass cuz someone wanted to blow up your school? :confused:

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
::is confused:: I remember our school caught on fire and everyone had to be evacuated to the football field. All that really happened is the locker room got scorched up. Its kinda ironic, because the school just did 7.5 million dollars in renovations/additions, and they never bothered to clean the scorching off the walls in the locker room.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
lol my high school was building a new gym, and apparently one of the workers caught it insulation or soemthing on fire with a blow torch.. 0?

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
some kids brought in bullets and placed them in the halls so that someon would step on them in a certain wait making it 'sound' like they were being fired. stupid, but i saw my frind 6th period says everyone is leaving school because the principal found bullets on the floor. so we leave, and i found out they never dismissed anyone so i thought i got 3 cuts, luckily my teachers all marked me there... morons..

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
In California maybe you heard at Taft High School there was a shooting by the bus stop right in front of my eyes and i watched as the victims fell to the floor, one the kids is in a wheelchair for life and the other victims where in critical condition for like two weeks. Have any of you ever seen some innocent person get shoot in the upper torso, i have its not fun. maybe you guys shouldnt talk about bomb treats and and some kid bringing a gun to school as if they are good things and a way to get out of school.l

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
empire 4 life said:
In California maybe you heard at Taft High School there was a shooting by the bus stop right in front of my eyes and i watched as the victims fell to the floor, one the kids is in a wheelchair for life and the other victims where in critical condition for like two weeks. Have any of you ever seen some innocent person get shoot in the upper torso, i have its not fun. maybe you guys shouldnt talk about bomb treats and and some kid bringing a gun to school as if they are good things and a way to get out of school.l
I agree that watching someone get shot would not be too fun, but I am failing to see the direct link here between someone calling in a bomb threat to school, or an electrical fire to someone getting a slug to the chest. Nowhere here did you see someone say that "hey it would be cool if someone got shot so that we could take a day off of school." And JA289 didnt say anything about anyone bringing a gun to school, he was talking about someone dropping ammo. And I also remember him saying it was a stupid idea.

ja289 said:
some kids brought in bullets and placed them in the halls so that someon would step on them in a certain wait making it 'sound' like they were being fired. stupid
Ahh yes there it is.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Well master of paint what if it was a real bomb threat or the kid had a gun. my point here is that bomb threats are serious times and should be taken seriously. and if that ever happens its not going to be taken lightly and its not going to be like yaah we got out of class but a bomb blew so its all no school.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
People were crying? thats pretty sad IMO. WITHIN ONE WEEK, i had a bomb threat where we had to go outside for 2 hours while the cops brought in the bomb squad to look for it, then some kid brought a gun to school (no one found out till after when he showed his freinds, what a dumbass) then 2 days later, we had ANOTHER bomb threat

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my school is full of idiots
so any ways there was a huge write up in the paper today
it turns out someone wrote the threat on a bathroom wall and gave specific details on when, time and date.
so the K-9 unit came in and searched around right after everyone left and didnt find any bombs but they did find a "box" that could contain one
because the thing was said it was set for monday we get school off

if u cant tell i come from the **** hole of america
nothing ever happens here so this is a big thing

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
my bro brought a bb gun pistol to school and threatend to shoot a gang members cars window out...... stupid huh? he only got suspended but was close to not graduating

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
haha yea we have like 2 cops patrolling our school, so we dont relly get bomb threat evacs anymore cause the cops check it all out first.

but really, how hard is it to write "i put in a bomb in here and it will blow in 15 minutes" on the bathroom wall? personally, if i were gonna blow up a school, i wouldnt give everyone a time and date...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
two years we had 4 bomb threats in a month, somebody called in every thursday saying there was a bomb. but that was at my middle school. and last year we didnt have any at my highschool which really sucked because when we had all of them in the month they had everyone every day for a week and a half. actually i think we may of had one, because i remember the school being evacuated twice and we all had to go like 2 or 3 miles away and wait at the mall. but i dont remember what it was for.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts