Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
In the words of Conan-
"Barry Bonds will finally be indicted when baseball officials find two small asterisks where his testicles should be."

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
haha oh great... i dont follow baseball anymore. Its boring now

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
I did NOT see this one coming....

Oh and this may sound a teensy bit racist, but I'm waiting for a crazy certain person to start complaining that "It's a conspiracy, he never did steroids, they are picking on him because he is black and bald, etc, etc, etc."

*cough* Al Sharpton *cough*

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
They better do something, I think it's bull**** how sports like baseball and football get away with crime and steroids on a daily basis, but in sports like cycling and track & field players get tested before and after each event, and if they get caught they are ****ed. They never compete again. Period. That **** doesn't happen to the big sports I guess. Even though I bet every lineman in the NFL uses steroids and hormones.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love how bonds is pleading not guilty. i have a gut feeling that he is just pleading that to spend the extra few days with his kids because he knows he's ****ed. i hope that's not the case. :(

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
They better do something, I think it's bull**** how sports like baseball and football get away with crime and steroids on a daily basis, but in sports like cycling and track & field players get tested before and after each event, and if they get caught they are ****ed. They never compete again. Period. That **** doesn't happen to the big sports I guess. Even though I bet every lineman in the NFL uses steroids and hormones.
I wouldn't say every lineman uses juice. I'm 6'7'' 230 without lifting at all. I'm sure if I lifted the amount that NFL players did, I could get myself to about 310 or so, which is actually kind of big for a lineman. Just because they're big doesn't mean they are on roids. Most of them have been lifting for at least 10 years.

Nah, im sure bonds is legit.

:dodgy:
Those pictures were taken almost 20 years apart. Go to the gym and lift for the next 20 years. I promise you will be a bit bigger than you are now.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wouldn't say every lineman uses juice. I'm 6'7'' 230 without lifting at all. I'm sure if I lifted the amount that NFL players did, I could get myself to about 310 or so, which is actually kind of big for a lineman. Just because they're big doesn't mean they are on roids. Most of them have been lifting for at least 10 years.

Those pictures were taken almost 20 years apart. Go to the gym and lift for the next 20 years. I promise you will be a bit bigger than you are now.
just to let you know there ARE positive results of steroids from bonds. that's why all this is happening. pretty much a 1 sided argument.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Yet he stayed the same size from like, 1986-2003... Eh? But anyway, if he's juiced or not I don't care. Regardless, he is still a great baseball player.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts