Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE know ANYTHING about the boost mod?? It looks like it's just the 9volt conversion but from the pics it looks like it uses 2 AAs and has a 9volt connector. So i'm really confused about this thing, and i've googled-nothing, thread on nation-nothing, pbreview-last ditch effort- nada there also.

* 12 Volt Boost (faster operation)
* Lithium Battery Power
* Drop In Replacement (no modifications needed)
* Weight: 2.6 ounces (half as light as stock pack)
* Can shoot over 4 cases of paint

anyone got a good link to this? Not bradys thats where i pulled this info.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
well thats interesting. just gonna pick up some 9v mods. i'll have to check these out.

~vince~

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Brady's is the only site that sells this.

Basically a super battery. It lasts long that sends out a little extra voltage to spin the motor faster.

Boost had another mod out that was the same thing, but stronger and would be planted where the Rip Drive is. Obviously they reduced the size so if you have Rip Drive you can still use it.

-Mike

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
arg, excuse my stupidity, but i just wanna be sure about what i'm buying. So i get the harness. It attached to the halo. It fits the 2 9volts (lithum) that are included and i get more life and power. If so, shiby.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
yes very shibby, for 15 bucks or so not including shipping, not worth it. i'll go with the 3.50 9v mods on nation. thank you very much...

It sounds good, but for the price just not worth it IMO.

~Vince~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts