Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO i finally sent in my application to Marquette (milwaukee, wisconsin). I had this thing finished since the end of September but i thought i'd have my english teacher grade my college essay before i turned it in...well whadaya know it takes her 3-4 weeks to grade it because a lot of kids slacked when it came to turning it in using turnitin.com. I'm not sure if any of you guys use it. It's just like a plagarism checker.

But yeah i also need to write 2 essay for UofIllinois and finish the rest of my applications for Mizzou, Loyola(chicago), Bradley (peoria, Illinois), and Purdue.

Anyone else doing all these college apps

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Yea, I have to write essays for the UCs and send in apps to U of O. UCs are so damn hard to get into.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I had mine in by the end of October, UCF has rolling admissions so I found out I got in in November. The rest of senior year was a breeze.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
yeah that's what i'm hoping for, besides the classes, the rest of my senior year is planned pretty easy, it's just all this college headache

which one is UCs
University of California. Davis, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, and Irvine.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I need to start getting my applications out for grad school.:eek:

Just kidding, four years is enough for me.:) For now anyway. ;0

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Cornell University, Duke University, Rice University, University of Illinois, and Penn State University are my list of schools so far. I would say it's fairly accurate as to what I will actually apply to.

I also just got a VIP Application to Drexel University, so I'll probably quick fill that one out and send it in for free :)

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
I've already submitted my application to IU-Bloomington so hopefully I'll get in. My classes I took were all pretty challenging and I got a good score on the SAT's, but my GPA is kind of low.

University of California. Davis, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, and Irvine.
I'm applying to UC-Irvine I believe.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I'm not bothering to apply to any big name schools (Brown, University of Chicago, Amherst, etc) just because I doubt I'd get in and I know I wouldn't be able to afford it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts