Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came out today. Didn't pre-order it so I'll get it in the next couple of days.

1. If you have never played it... you need to quit your job and do so.
2. If you played BL1... GET READY FOR BL2.

If anyone cares, I'll be playing it on XBOX. Although you old people probably don't have xbox anyway. :eek:

OT: I'll be playing as gunzerker.

EDIT: OT2: Did you ever realize OT could be both Off Topic or On Topic?

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I torrented BL1 a few months ago... awesome for whenever I don't have internet. And I hooked it up so I could use an xbox controller on my pc. Unless you're really against torrents, it's not a bad way to play it.

As for BL2.. SELL THAT PS3 AND BUY AN XBOX MAN.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
My HDMI port on my ps3 went out and I was informed something in the motherboard shorted out. Ever since then, i've decided to just use steam to play all my games. I hear they're working on a beta that is now usable for the steam interface to work seamlessly with a game controller anyhow. The problem is that I need an hdmi cable that's about 4 feet longer than the one i have in order to reach my TV. :(

I just realized they aren't making madden for the PC anymore.... crap.

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Borderlands is incredibly fun. I'll try to get some gameplay clips for you guys.

·
Erect member.
2,323 Posts
It's basically a shooter with some nice RPG elements (think Diablo esque, nothing too deep). Loot is random and can get crazy fun really quickly. It's hard to explain, but it's like all the fun stuff from Halo with much, much better dialogue and an incredibly awesome multiplayer experience. In fact, I suggest running it with at least 3 other people, it's amazing.

·
Law
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4 players or don't play at all. It's pretty cartoony, but definitely adult. Lots of gore and violence, more so in the first than the second one, which was just released. Basically the premise of the game is to get the best loot. It's all about chasing something bigger and better. It's quickly addicting, and you end up playing for just hours and hours. There are 4 characters to choose from, with a 5th being released next month. Taking down the insane enemys with random people you meet online and friends is way better than getting insanely competitive in COD or something, although I spend a LOT of time on cod..

basically I don't go on facebook anymore, or even have time to get on paintball forum! I've basically forgotten my girlfriend(lol), and do nothing except go to school, play borderlands, and sometimes eat. rarely sleep. it's bad.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
Xbox all the way but i will not be getting borderlands any time soon i pre-ordered resident evil VI and will probrially be stuck in that game for quite some time
Shout out for all the resident evil fans

1 - 20 of 23 Posts