Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my bed's broken.. and the work order is taking forever.. so ive been sleeping on the floor.. well Im done on thursdays at 1.30pm till monday.. so i have a lot of downtime.. therefore I built a fort:

(thats one of my roomates too)

this is a view from the inside:

Ive just been chilling out in here with my laptop.

here's my neighbour and my room mate..:

and again.. she doesnt like pictures i guess:

the view out my window.. through all the damn ivy

yup.. my RA walked by and gave me the thumbs up for my fort.. i rule!

I suffered my first residence prank the other day too.. so ill have to tell that story later.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
D_Smalls said:
I suffered my first residence prank the other day too..

Same here..... Somebody found an old fire alarm that they have hooked up all around campus, and came in our room at 4 am. Set it off, while they watched standing outside our window( Im on the first floor). Anyway, they have done it to about 20 different rooms now and 2 of them were RA rooms lol.

·
Supporting Turtle
2,967 Posts
I saw King of the Hill today, where Chuck Mangonie was living in a toilet paper fort... reminded me of this...

Side note, this makes me look forward to college... maybe things won't be so bad after all..........................................................

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
When I saw Res room... I thought you meant Restroom and just left out the t as a typo... And was also expecting a huge TP fort around the comode... that would be kick ass.

But this is also of equal kickassness.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Yeah she's cute for sure.

In a not so related story...I was piling blankets on top of my cat last night just to mess with him. It took him like 5 minutes to find his way out one time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts