Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
stacked tube fully electropneumatic poppet valve.

sorta timmy style operation, except macdev has fine tuned certain aspects to get the higher efficancy.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bobide said:
stacked tube fully electropneumatic poppet valve.

sorta timmy style operation, except macdev has fine tuned certain aspects to get the higher efficancy.
So im guessing they're practically problem free guns that require little maintienence that have blazingly fast max rates of fire, and are super effecient? :tup

I like.

I was thinking about trying to sell alot of stuff to try and get a used sonic. Its either a borg or pm6. (which based on the information you just told me are practically opposites of eachother.) Idk, i was thinking borg because I already have a shocker, and the shocker opperates more similarly to a pm6 then a borg does. And the cyborg has case o' fill effeciency... oohhh.. choices choices!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
pretty much. sometimes people have gotten a gasket/manifold leak or maybe a a fsdo issue. But correct, they are fast, low maintenence and WAY too fast for their own good.

i'd go borg. Your shocker would shoot similar to the proto and the borg won't go down when the spool valve guns will (like really cold weather) Also running a 45/45 and getting the same # of shots as the spool valve users is always nice.

Talk to snow about these guns, he's got one. He'd be able to tell you about any issues people have had.

also, buy NOX ASAP.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bobide said:
pretty much. sometimes people have gotten a gasket/manifold leak or maybe a a fsdo issue. But correct, they are fast, low maintenence and WAY too fast for their own good.

i'd go borg. Your shocker would shoot similar to the proto and the borg won't go down when the spool valve guns will (like really cold weather) Also running a 45/45 and getting the same # of shots as the spool valve users is always nice.

Talk to snow about these guns, he's got one. He'd be able to tell you about any issues people have had.

also, buy NOX ASAP.
If I do end up getting a borg, I would get nox because i have virtue in my shocker. Speaking of shockers shooting similarly to pm6s... my friend did a mod to his shocker. His opperation pressure is at 120, dwell at 10 m.s., and it sounds so much like my teammates dm6 its scaring me. Oh, not to mention nearly 1800 shots off a 68/45 @ 270 fps its nearly unheard of as far as shockers go. Thats the round about way of saying that if I ever do that mod to my gun, I definetly wont buy a pm6.

Just wondering, do you have to open the grips to change settings on the nox, or is it like virtue where everything is through the power button and the trigger?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Dan told me that it was a pain to program the nox at first. I will get my borg around monday next week or something. Mike you should def. go with a borg though. That and your shocker will be some of the nicest guns around imo. Also you could check out the 06 borgs. Them things kick so much ass.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
bobide said:
nox is all trigger and led. Though it can be a little confusing i hear.
Its actually pretty easy. The hard part is memorizing which number is dwell, dolt delay, eye modes and such. Basically the numbers on the main menu. The firing mode and ROF are really easy to remember.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
counterstrike53 said:
Retro valved mag with lvl 10. Vert feed gloss black paraiah body with clamping feedneck. Dye frame with double trigger. And of course it comes with a pipe kit.

Make an offer
Reported.

·
Registered
413 Posts
chaoticprophecy said:
Dan told me that it was a pain to program the nox at first. I will get my borg around monday next week or something. Mike you should def. go with a borg though. That and your shocker will be some of the nicest guns around imo. Also you could check out the 06 borgs. Them things kick so much ass.
when you get it tell me online or something and ill come over and show you everything you need to know.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Reported.
Why did you report me?

Because I told the guy about my mag for sale in this thread instead of via a PM?
(by the way, when I said make an offer, I was talking to the guy who asked for details)

anyway back on topic. how is resale on borgs/sonic borgs? good or bad aftermarket?

·
Registered
815 Posts
counterstrike53 said:
Why did you report me?

Because I told the guy about my mag for sale in this thread instead of via a PM?
(by the way, when I said make an offer, I was talking to the guy who asked for details)

anyway back on topic. how is resale on borgs/sonic borgs? good or bad aftermarket?
Yes that is why he reported you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts