Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short i'm comming form tippman's and spyder's. simple gun's not much to 'em... I'm picking up the F8 on thursday and honestly know nothing about those types of guns, mainly setting them up and tunning them(adjusting the reg, the board/eyes.. stuff like that).

When i pull it out of the box what's the first thing i should i do/adjust/tweak?? any other helpfull insight would awsome.

Paintball Gear Blowout Sale heres a pik, i like the earth brown.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
When I get markers i'm new to, I search pbnation for how-to videos and pictures. the first thing i do wen I get it is tear it to pieces so I know what is inside and how it all goes back together. It's a lot easier learning it then when i have the opportunity to be online, tan it is at the field.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I get markers i'm new to, I search pbnation for how-to videos and pictures. the first thing i do wen I get it is tear it to pieces so I know what is inside and how it all goes back together. It's a lot easier learning it then when i have the opportunity to be online, tan it is at the field.
Same here.. but i'm lookin for info i can't get by breaking the gun down.thumup:

·
0 Posts
Google zdspb marker animations, they have a great animation of markers like the fusion. Fusions are simple, you'll learn how to work it in no time but do study the manual and diagrams extensively before attempting anything. And like everything, if it aint broke dont try to fix it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts