Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many people on this forum are avid bow hunters i mean u hunt and shoot all the time? I do, i have a martin jaguar.
-Pete-

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
when i was in 3rd grade i used to do it, not hunt just go to the places that have like fake deer and stuff set up in the woods. can't remember what its called, but i had a browning, and my dad has a ****ing nice ass bow, unused for about 5 years

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright penguin i could hit u in the nuts running with a broadhead on at 100yards and bow hunting is a fun challenge (btw broadheads are razors on the tips of yoru arrows

·
Registered
32 Posts
ya.....my uncle just started....i went up to see him and got to shoot it....its pretty tight....hit the fake deer cuz it wasnt huntin season so i coodnt hunt....but its an expenisve hobby if u ask me.....2000 dollars he said hes used

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
ha a broad head isn't one that has razor blades..a broad head is a target arrow with a blunt end..your a dousche. you think we have no life cause I don't dear hunt...I wake board, fly, race, play paintball. all of the above rock deer hunting to the gay zone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
BTW this is a broadhead i shoot its a 85 graind thundearhead
thats three razor sharp blades and a very sharp point. Just imagine that ripping throught yoru testies.AAAAAAA give me shivers just to think about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts