Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined a bowling league for the school and I need some info. I have a coach who is going to help me with everything, but I need some stuff like where to get balls made and such. Basically, either links or tips

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't like using google for stuff like that b/c it'll give me bad links and such.

But about my sig, Kayla was very special to me and I try to remember in a happy way.

·
TooMuch****inGREENandGREY
1,292 Posts
just go to like your local bowling alley and you can get all the stuff you should need and if they dont have it they prolly have like magazines that you can use to get it

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a dixie bowl, nice alley....sells almost everything mediocre, but I need a custom 12 pound fitted to me.........I don't know where to get it. I've broken a hundred, i just am doin one thing right and messin somethin up then fixin that and messin the other up...

But a dude let me use his custom 12, i did good with it, but the problem was fingers and thumb hole were too far spaced and i couldn't throw it as fast.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
go to your local bowling alley. they have a pro shop. choose a ball that they sell or one from a catalog they will order. for a fee they will size and drill the holes for you. simple as that.

dont get a brunswick ball. im very unhappy with mine.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okay, a bowler reccomeded bowling site............ Something that one of the bowlers one the forum personally reccomends.........not a search engine.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
i have a 15.8 pound AZO Little Boy bowling ball and some nice shoes as well, and i go out bowling every friday night with some friends. i do that funky thing where you palm the ball and give it a mad huge side spin so it rides the gutter then hooks back and destroys the pins (called banana bowling)

so yea i suggest you learn to spin once you get the hang of it, cause strikes come a lot easier when the ball is hooking in. i usually get atleast 4-6 strikes a game (but damn i suck at finishing spares with the banana :()

·
Registered
75 Posts
do as they say and check out the bowling alley. if you have a Dick's Sporting Goods around you go in there. They sell balls and will size and drill them for you. just go into any place and talk to the people and see what they can do for you

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually I want an eleven. Lol, I did best with an 11 pound ball to day.
until I get my arms more built and such.........the 14 is a lil too heavy and goes into the gutter. I can put power on an eleven and get a strike.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Dude just go to a local like wall mart or k-mart. SOme of them have custom balls to order out of a catalogue. They have a place to order one at my K-mart, and we have nothing here lol. SO there should be one near you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts