Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad started training me at the age of 6 and i kept at it for about 3 years. before i ever got to enter tournaments my dad couldnt raise me and my brother any more so he shipped us off to my grandmas. i was about 9 or 10 at the time amd only saw my dad about once a month so i really didnt get much boxing in. it was the real sport that i actually loved and would dedicate myself 100%. i now live with my mom in pittsburgh PA. i was wondering if anyone knows of a website or anything that could locate me a nice gym where i can find a trainer and all. i want to get back into it and go into amatuer tourtaments. i tryed google and no luck. i was hoping you could help me. its sad to say but i dont have a phone book in my house

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I'm involved in the boxing program at one of the only high schools in the nation that has one. The closest school is in Cincinnati, Ohio. I go to the Aquinas Institute in Rochester, NY. I'll get pictures of the Mission Bouts (big boxing tournament we have). Hopefully I'll be in it.

-Jin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts