Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tomorrow morning at 0330 I get on a plane taking off for Ft polk LA. And Im not so pumped about this. I promis to take some pics for you and ask that you do your chores every day. I don't want to come home and have your mother nagging about how im always gone and you act like **** for her.

so be good and im out till around the 28th or so.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Yeah i remember him talking about this. I guess he's going to the field in ft polk.....that's gonna be hot. especially in BDU/ACU's and gear....gay.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im going for a deployment prep. Its pretty much to gauge our strength before we go overseas in early oct. Its gonna suck but oh well drive on right. I have a guard shift on weapons at 1-2 then im gonna sleep in my work building untill 3 then start standing in line to get on a bird for 9 hours.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Nick, keep your head down and your spirts up. Fort Polk is the armpit of the world. nothing but snakes and swamp.

When you get to your deployment station, let us know your contact information. I would be happy to send you a 'care package' with whatever you need.

Thank you for your service..

ARIBRORNE! HOO RAH!

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Nick, keep your head down and your spirts up. Fort Polk is the armpit of the world. nothing but snakes and swamp.

When you get to your deployment station, let us know your contact information. I would be happy to send you a 'care package' with whatever you need.

Thank you for your service..

ARIBRORNE! HOO RAH!
my armpits don't have snakes or swamps.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Bye daddy!

Everyone get the kegs out and call the girls....

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ill get everyone info before I take off come begining of oct. This state blows ass. I took a shower and got out to the shoppette for the first time in a month today and haven't been loving it. Im with 4-25 1-501st airborne. As of right now I am attached to the scouts. They had one guy not come down with them and then another kicked out of the platoon and seeing as I tried out last time and did well they came and asked if I still wanted in. I sat in a hide for the 5 day hot box and sucked it up. Im a saw/240 gunner depending on mission. Its alot different to run a machine gun crew with one man rather than 3 or even 4. 600 rounds of 308 gets heavy fast and the gun is too. Other than that Im out. Ill be around about the 28th or so seeing as I fly out the 27.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts