Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my brand new never fierd tippmann x7 but it has been oiled up and dry fired to ensure it is in perfect working condidtion. I was gaven this x7 2 x-mas ago and never got around to playing for a few months and in that time i endured 2 car crashes and im just not able to move around like i use to anymore.

Befor all this happen i did buy and collect alot of mods for it includeing the following

vortex ratchet mod
qeph houseing
lighting rod
double triger
tac-cap
softcase
squizy paddels
spring kit

ever thang is brand new and never installed but i will installed them free of charge if you wish.
I will include a free co2 tank size of your choice. the 8 mods cost me over $150 cheap store price not retail. the cheapest x7 is 300 plus shiping on ebay and i am willing to let this thang go for $210 for just the gun and hopper or 250 for everythang. email me at [email protected]

the prices are as is no tradeing. and you wont find a better price or deal on a brand new x7 with lots of mods than this one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am selling my brand new never fierd tippmann x7 but it has been oiled up and dry fired to ensure it is in perfect working condidtion. I was gaven this x7 2 x-mas ago and never got around to playing for a few months and in that time i endured 2 car crashes and im just not able to move around like i use to anymore.

Befor all this happen i did buy and collect alot of mods for it includeing the following

vortex ratchet mod
qeph houseing
lighting rod
double triger
tac-cap
softcase
squizy paddels
spring kit

ever thang is brand new and never installed but i will installed them free of charge if you wish.
I will include a free co2 tank size of your choice. the 8 mods cost me over $150 cheap store price not retail. the cheapest x7 is 300 plus shiping on ebay and i am willing to let this thang go for $210 for just the gun and hopper or 250 for everythang. email me at [email protected]

the prices are as is no tradeing. and you wont find a better price or deal on a brand new x7 with lots of mods than this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts