Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new to paintball and the best I marker I could get was the brass eagle blade. I going to get a c02 adapter for bigger tanks, and I was just wondering if there is any other hop ups for this marker. And also any tips for a newcomer like me?

·
##Street#BaLLa##
142 Posts
i dont know :?, but i think a brass eagle has spyder threading.. so any spyder threaded barrel will work.. i suggest a 1 piece Custom Products Barrel.. very cheap but great quality thumup:.. but you might want to look more into what kinda threading it has.. :looking

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Xx50NuTSxX said:
new barrel is always a nice upgrade
Blades have plastic 'barrels' that are obviously non-removable. There are pretty much Zero ungrades for a blade, so spend your money and play more- thats how you get good.
Note: On other markers(generally not made of plastic...), the barrel is one of the first reccomended upgrades. Good luck thumup:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
ya playin with a bad pump wont get u anywhere, but it will help u get the feeling of shoot a pb gun, i reccomend u get a victor 2, its a nice little starter gun, for around 50-60 bucks, that should have u playin on the field

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
if you go to google and you type in blade paintball gun on the image section there will be a pick of a blade with a adapter with a big tank, an electronic hopper, and a barrel at the end

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Mr.Plague said:
if you go to google and you type in blade paintball gun on the image section there will be a pick of a blade with a adapter with a big tank, an electronic hopper, and a barrel at the end
you can't put an aftermarket barrel on a blade, thats been covered.

·
Registered
792 Posts
the only reason I can see for buying a blade is for a joke. Just save up like 50 bucks and you can get a half way decent piranha or spyder.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well get the CA (constant air (big bottle)) and play as is until U either quit or have the money to get another marker. What mask will U be using? (U do have a mask right?)

·
Registered
103 Posts
i put a barrel on my blade :D ...
see how---> **(i hope i did the link this right)**
custom blade02

·
Registered
103 Posts
That pic on google image is bs, he just layed the barrel there, and the tank. Look close, you'll see

1 - 19 of 19 Posts