Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Brass Eagle Eradicator and a lot of the balls break and the first shot shoots two paintballs. How can I fix these problems? (everything is stock)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Dont Double Post. to answer your question try getting a diferent barrel. j&j smart parts are both good brands. i had that problem too and i bought a new barrel and got a paint match and it shot good

·
This is how I do...
908 Posts
Yeah, that happened with my friend, on like the first shot one broke, then after that all the other paintballs got stuck in the paint because it got so thick. They were flying in like all different directions man.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I was about to post, but reliezed this is from August. Kyle, if they only have 5 posts and this is 2 monthes old, do you really think they're coming back?

·
Tanker
27 Posts
I have an Eradicator, do they make flatlines for this gun?

I used the cheapo Wal-Mart balls& about every 50-75 shots my barrel'd clog up really bad, if you use the thicker shelled non-greased ones they work great, haven't had any problems since I switched

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
No they do not have a flatline system for the Eradicator, let alone many upgrades. I would suggest you purchuse another marker, since Eradicator's do indeed suck, and should only be used as starter markers. If you want any suggestions feel free to PM me or catch me on AIM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts