Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Brass Eagle makes good markers for their price range. Name a marker comparable to a Blade for less than $20. Having some difficulties? Brass Eagle makes markers that don't cost a lot for people who don't want to spend a lot. Sure, they arn't made for NPPL or anything, because they are made to have fun in your backyard.

You get what you pay for!

snipes87, my guess is you never shot, seen, or even heard of a Rainmaker before, have you? They have to be one of the most upgradeable markers ever made. Did you ever see Boss's Rainmaker? That beast could tear down anything in its path.

If it wasn't for Brass Eagle, I can assure you 90% of this board wouldn't be into this sport, me being one of them.

-Mike

·
Banned
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude...ive got an 800 dollar tippmann, but i couldnt get it through customs so i left it in Brazil. so i ended up renting a brass eagle

·
Registered
146 Posts
well.. on xpaintball.. you can buy a spyder victor for like.. 20-40 bucks... and sure they make brass eagle guns for people to play in the back yard.. but that's where most people get hurt... because they don't realize that there's things that you need... safety, velocity... all kinds of stuff... and that's where paintball gets its bad rep.. from those drunken rednecks who go to wal mart (i live in south carolina.. i'm not dissing rednecks... just the publicly drunken ones) and buy these guns.. they go out.. shoot houses, signs, and unprotected people, do drive bys.. and crap like that... so i'm not really dissing brass eagle and they're low quality-low priced guns.. more of the people who use them the WRONG way

and yes.. i almost bought a rainmaker back in the day when i first started playing paintball... but have used many brass eagle guns..and decided to buy a tipman

·
Registered
146 Posts
and i would say that the cocker is the most upgradeable/customizable markers.. can you change when it shoots/recocks by the trigger pull?.. mill the crap out of it? .. so.. that's pretty arguable..

and who's busted?

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Urban_Tactics said:
2 minutes later....

Urban_Tactics said:
was it cause i live in brazil?
30 seconds later...

Urban_Tactics said:
thats weird...i dont meet to many brazillian players in the states
There is an edit button for a reason. USE IT!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts