Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a whole bucket (2000 ct.) today for $30. Lucky me :smokin but **** I don't even know if it's as good as those other expensive paintballs? It's only for target practice and woodsplay so I wouldn't have to worry much, I think. Too bad my CO2 ran out (damn I thought my paintball gun was broken or something because it kept running co2 like an automatic). Ill test it out tomorrow though. Just boasting... thumup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not that bad actually. They break easily but I only use them for target practice and woodsplay. They work well for me.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
croix153 said:
Brass eagle paintballs? Oh you mean dirt clods...you got ripped
**yawns** For 30 bucks...who gives a damn...he said he just wanted something to shoot for target practice and woodsball. I sure as hell would rather spend 30 bucks on a case of BE to run through my tippmann then buy a case of inferno to do the same....

·
Registered
541 Posts
Even for rec ball/target practice, I never buy the cheap stuff. Other day I wasted 10 bucks on a bag of ZAP spank since it was all covered in paint, and soft (not just any soft, the kind of soft when you soak a paintball and let it sit out in the sun all day.)

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I use Afterburner paintballs every once in a while, because thats the only paint I can get locally without traveling a few cities away. It comes in a plastic container, so it stays fresh for the most part, the shape is pretty consistant. It's good practice paint, and it's also good paint for just havin fun..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For me if I have the chance which I did within the past two weeks I use the EVIL Ultra Paintballs. Out of all the BE paintballs ive been shooting (nearly 1000) only 1 chopped on me due to hopper. BTW does anybody know where I can Find JT Maxim Paintballs?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts