Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so my freind is looking for a cheap but relativly good paintball gun. he was looking around under brass eagle, having heard from some guy that they were good, when he foung ths gun. the gun that he found was the brass eagle raider. now he has asked me to post a thread on this forum to find out what is up with this gun. his question is, "is this gun good? i will mostly be playing woods ball, and maybe some speedball."

·
Registered
79 Posts
NO, this gun is a complete P.O.S. f your friend is looing for a good starters gun, you cant go wrong with a VL Triad pack ( if he doesnt already have mask, hopper, tank, ect ect.)

And if he already has these go for a used imagine

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
DontLookImNaked said:
theres no wrong way to go with cheap spyders.....
other then your buying a cheap spyder...... lol j/k

Seriously, you get what you pay for. If your getting a cheap gun thats what you'll end up with. For performance wise they are all crappy and pretty much the same. Take what looks the best built.

·
Bow chika bow wow
397 Posts
i just had some extra money the other day at walmart and found the raiders playing kit for like 10 or 20 bucks with every thing even though the gun still sucks...

·
Registered
9 Posts
the raider is fine. get a new compact 9" Truflite rifled barrel for $15 shipped, or a J&J ceramic for like $40 shipped. once u get a new barrel the raider aint so bad.

·
Registered
65 Posts
mmm if you telling him to buy a barral thats more than the gun......no if you have that 40$ save it and put it towerds a better gun

·
Registered
57 Posts
dont get the raider they are pos my dad bought 3 so my brothers coud play after i got my gun and the barrel is not removable. they are hard to destroy making it the only reason to get it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts