Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i just bought a striker from a fellow paintballer. He sold it to me for $20 and didnt have a hopper for it. Anyway my problem is the CO2 tank. I am not sure if it is okay to remove it or not. it still has some gas in it. not sure how much. Is it safe to remove or is there a valve or something to open to let the pressure out?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok got it off. thank you. now can i discharge any air left in it w/o putting it back on? and are there any upgraded for it to look at?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok you know what? just so I can quit asking about all this crap and do it myself, where can I get a manual for this thing? I already know how to take the bolt out to clean it and the spring-thing. I just need a fckin manual

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey all. I'm back with another problem. I just took my gun outback and tested it out with no hopper or balls. I put on the tank and pulled the trigger and It did this rapid fire thing. It is semi0-auto as far as I know but I had to grab the cocking pin to stop it. Any idea why It did that and how to fix it?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
means youre' out of air, your gripframe isn't tight agains the marker body, or your marker isn't lubed up.
It could also mean your striker spring is too strong. the reverse is also true. your valve spring could bee to strong and your striker spring is too weak.

Focus on the first three things though before you mess with springs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts