Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i just bought a tstorm and i have look all over the web for barrels and can not find them. is there any one that know a good barrel fro a tstrom and the size and where can i get it.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
just look for spyder threaded barrels.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tanks

Tank you very much for looking at my tread. so all the spyder barrels will fit my tstrom gun.

and another question what lenght of barrel will u think would be the best for my gun. and what spyder barrels do u recomend.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
dye, deadly wind, sly, those are a few.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
sure will. all blowbacks fall under a spyder clone, and all of them are spyder threaded

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tanks again friend

if u dont mine me asking what other upgrades i could do to my tstorm that would make my gun shoot harder and more acurate?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I honestly don't recommend doing anything ot it. save up for a better gun after a barrel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tanks for ur honest opinion.

If i put my tstorm at its max power by turning that hammer what are the ups and downs about that or is that good to do with a new barrel? and what length barrel u think would be good

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
not a problem. nothing would really change, just your fps(feet per seond, how fast it shoots).

EDIT: 14 inch or the closest thing you can get to it woul do. nothing 16 inches or above though.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
N/P, if you have any more questions just PM me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts