Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things aren't working out, like at all. All options have been exhausted. It's been a few month kind of thing. Maybe 5?

How do I do it? (I'm fresh out of clorophorm :()

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
whats a clorophome? anyways just call her and tell her things arnt working out or ask her what to do

·
only stalkers read these
274 Posts
i would just walk up and say its over things arent gonna work out (thats just me) btw, why do u wanna break up? if u dont wanna say it dont sweat it

·
Registered
421 Posts
Tell her you cheated on her....she will most likely break up with you...or just tell her the truth. Say you dont feel as strongly as you used to. Tell her its not fair to her because you dont have as strong feelings toward her.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Umm.. three reasons

1. It was a relationship, now it's just secks. And infrequently at that. When we get together, we just sit awkwardly in silence until one of us makes the first move. We can't even talk without getting bored.

2. That's assuming we get together. I haven't seen her in two weeks, and we go to the same school! It's her parents' fault, really.

3. Her parents are super-protective. No place without at least two rents. Can only ride with the rents. Can't be at my house. So basically, this entire thing has been a secret from the start. Exciting at first, total bs now.

And some unmentionables... (Hint= making out with her best friend.) Anyways, this ain't my fault, but it really isn't hers either. Just bad circumstances and we didn't know each other as well as we thought we did at first.

If I'm direct, her friends will despise me, and I'm really good friends with most of her friends. In fact, I'm really close to a couple of them.

Sigh..

EDIT: She thinks it's working out just fine, because she has some emotional thingy. According to her friends, she HAS to be with a guy, or else she feels rejected. So, she'll most likely go nuts when I break up. Btw, I didn't know this until about 2 weeks ago...

·
Registered
120 Posts
just tell her that her parents are getting on ur words and say its them or me .... more then likely she'll choose them

If not u can always go with the old " I think ur a whore" line if u want to be painfully awquard

And then theres always shooting her with a paint ball gun

If u want to be serious just tell her how u feel and say i want it to be over

Again this is coming from a 13 year old with no xperience in this area so wut ever good luck

But if the secks is good just tuffen up u panzi its secks god damn

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Newman's Tippy said:
But if the secks is good just tuffen up u panzi its secks god damn
Sigh.. coming from a middle-schooler.

Secks is not so special once everyone is willing to put out. Just wait till you hit later high school... it's a sea of hoes. I'd rather have someone I can stand to be with.. or be with at all.

·
Registered
120 Posts
then how bout its not u its ur parents

·
Registered
671 Posts
there are 3 ways
1) the mean way (makeing up lies,getting realy pissed and yelling)
2) the nice way (tell the truth,explain whats on your mind )
3) the easy way (walkin up say i want to break up and walk away)

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
chris_13 said:
there are 3 ways
1) the mean way (makeing up lies,getting realy pissed and yelling)
2) the nice way (tell the truth,explain whats on your mind )
3) the easy way (walkin up say i want to break up and Run away)

fixed

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
f*ck her best friend... twice(once before, once after)...

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Puck3d Up said:
f*ck her best friend... twice(once before, once after)...
That was kinda the plan. Her best friend is hot. Really hot.

Unfortunately he has a boyfriend. (I'm just kidding :p )

No, but I'm gonna wait until thursday, tell her after school, let her cry about it over Spring Break, then hope it all cools down by the end of break. Maybe she'll hook up or something, and then everyone will think I'm hurt or something, thus transferring the blame. Mwahahah! She could get ganbanged for all I care...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts