Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a friend who owns an American polish breed rabbit. Anyway, he says he's breeding his rabbit in the near future. As for myself, I've never thought of breeding any animals. What I say is, don't people feel a little guilty about breeding their animals? I mean, what if they don't want to have kids? (In a matter of speaking) Get me? I mean, I feel somewhat as though we're forcing them to do all that.

As for my friend he isn't going to sell his rabbits or anything. (His rabbit is a male just to let you know) He says he's just doing it because. Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I think that breeding is just a little weird if it's for no real reason. Some people like helping their animals along with all that. Not me, I mean, it's like, "My rabbit is only one year old and he already has kids. I'm 20 and I still don't." For a person who's breeding. ya know? Not saying I'm 20 though. ;0

Anyway, let me get to the point of this thread. Has anybody else ever bred their animals before? I mean, my rabbit IS a thoroughbred. Not sure... Anyway, peace. :confused:

·
Registered
790 Posts
rabbits are gonna breed, they are forced to. rabbits also only live on average of around 7 years. so at 1 year he is 1/7 his full age.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, but still seems strange to me. I mean, kinda messed up. Well, rabbits are rabbits i guess.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Fastecho419 said:
Yeah, how about dogs though? Or monkeys?
who breeds monkeys?

once again, your not making them hump they hump. but i see your point, if you give a person a gun and they kill somone with it it is partly your fault. but you cant hold yourself responcible for an animals instinks (way off on spelling).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts